SPECIALS & SERVICES
We use the highest quality materials appropriate for the level of conservation required for the job.
We will always advise our client about the quality of materials that should be used on what they are framing and offer the full range of materials that can be used. This can range from acid free mat boards and backings and ordinary glass, to full archival cotton rag materials and museum UV protective glass.
- Full conservation museum framing in any medium: including oils, works on paper, tapestries and photography
- Basic framing such as posters and certificates
- All manner of textiles: including needlework, tapestries, football jumpers
- Object framing
- Photographic framing
- Block Mounting, Acrylic mounting
- In home consultations
- Wholesale and exhibition framing
- Picture Hanging
- Art Restoration